Friday, December 02, 2005

"Belly Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy


This was a hilarious book!!! It was the WHOLE truth about what it's like to be pregnant. It was a book to laugh out loud with and cry with. I really enjoyed the "escape" from reality this book gave me.

When Jenny was pregnant, she was miserable. She felt the same feelings most women have but never say. She hated what was happening to her body, and felt as if an alien life form had taken over. That's pretty much what happens when you are pregnant, too! I can hardly wait to read the follow-up: "Baby Laughs" about her son's first year.

My own daughter is the same age as her son, so it was cool knowing she was pregnant then too! I was just as miserable as she was, and if I had known my health would never be better again, I would have tried to enjoy it more, LOL!

No comments: